Sunday, December 02, 2007

Paying It Forward

I found this on Jen's blog, and decided this is a really cool idea for the upcoming new year!


I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.


I know that there are a lot of you guys that read my blog, that don't have a blog because for some reason or another it is not something you want to do, this would be a great opportunity to go out there on blogger to start a blog. Believe me when I say that this is not all that hard, and if you only want to post one time a month you can do that too!

I know you all know that I love to knit, and spin. Depending on who signs up, I can see lots of great gift ideas in the next year. And let's face it, who doesn't love to receive a random, handmade gift? So leave me a comment if you would like to receive a suprise within the next year, and if you are willing to pay it forward.

Here is a taste of some of my spinning right now, this fiber is from Kid Hollow Farm in Virginia, and she doesn't sell directly from her site, per se, but I think the extra effort to get this fiber is worth it!
I am getting 41 wraps per inch, and let me tell you spinning from the fold is hard for me! I think I need some lessons, RoLynn? Ashley? Help?!

It doesn't look the same here now does it? I'm hoping navajo plying will bring the colors back!

I think that's it from this blogger I hope to be hearing from some of you soon!

2 comments:

Marmee said...

You can come over and spin around here anytime friend!! I think it looks just fine!!
I will do the pay it forward thing, sounds like fun...

Peggy said...

Your spinning is always amazing to me. So nice and even!!!!