Saturday, October 08, 2005

Well, this is a first posting on my first attempt at blogging. . . so here goes! I have been working on the Winter Sunset Cardigan in the Jamieson's Shetland Knitting Book for about forever, but I am finally up to the neck line! Yeah! So, here's a picture of my progress:

The colors are the actual colors called for, I don't normally stray when it comes to fair isle, I don't think I have much color sense, but I am working on it! Guess I will leave it at that for the moment since I have no idea what I am doing on this post! Take care, every body!

June

6 comments:

jenknits said...

Welcome to the land of knit blogging, June!

June said...

Thanks Jan, I am trying - heh!

June

melanie said...

Hey June, nice to find you here in cyberspace!

Angela said...

Hey June! Welcome. Winter Sunset looks beautiful.

e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Wow June! It is going nicely1

CarolineF said...

Pretty!