Sunday, February 26, 2006

New Parents!

We have just purchased our newest member of the family! A Blue Merle Australian Shepard, and ya know, if I only had a camera I would show her to you. Of course, the pick of the litter and the one we would have taken was already spoken for. . . darn, but our baby is so pretty and she even tried to follow us to the car! Now, as long as our big boy Nitro doesn't take too much offense we will be A-Ok!
Went to Maine last weekend for a long weekend, and I have been paying for it ever since at work. It really wasn't a good time for me to take three days off. But, I think I am caught up for the moment, and I will hopefully be in good shape next week.
On the knitting front, I tried and tried and tried to make one of those mulit-directional scarves from the Modular Knits book, I think it was called Diamond Blossoms. Well, they didn't blossom for me! I must be dense, I just don't get it. I don't get a beautiful diamond in the middle at all. . . it's just a smaller triangle, so I know I am doing something wrong, but I sure couldn't figure it out at Mom's house.
Still spinning Elektra, and will pick up the MKII again next month - heh, two days away! Anyway, hope you are all well and looking forward to Spring!! Yeah!! (No MSW for me this year though, wah! But I have quite enough fiber right here thank you!)

No comments: