Sunday, February 12, 2006

Lack of Knitting Progress -

Hey to you all - didn't post last week due to lack of camera - still. Good grief, how long does it take to fix a camera anyway??!!

There hasn't been a lot of knitting progress around this place due to the work being done in the MK Level II. I am continously looking at and working on my swatches. This is nuts! But, like everyone else says, I am learing a lot. For instance, the tubular cast on is a new one to me and I've been trying to perfect that lately. I should just quit and move on to the next swatch. The biggest problem I have actually been having is finding in a book why the seaming process should be done with right sides facing. Well, I think I know the answer but do you think I can find in referenced somewhere? Hell, no!

Going to Maine on Friday and staying until Tuesday (I know, I know, it's winter time why would I want to go there? Well, my Mom and Brother live there and my sister is flying in too. So it should be fun, but we'll see.) I am only praying I don't get stuck in some airport - Which actually I did last year in July, so, it's not always snow that will ground you!

Reading Book Three of the Black Jewels Triology, by Anne Bishop. If you are into fantasy or otherworldly type books, plus some romance in the mix too, this is a definate good read!

Talk with you all later,

No comments: