Sunday, November 20, 2005

I'm in Tune to the Season -

You Are Pumpkin Pie

You're the perfect combo of uniqueness and quality
Those who like you are looking for something (someone!) special



Ok, so seriously now. . . This was just too perfect not to post! I finished sleeve #2 and before I could talk myself out of it, I ripped back sleeve #1. So I am now trying to figure out where the heck I am in the pattern! The yellow thread is dmc thread I used to pick up a row to rip back to - I didn't see it until I posted this picture of course!





See Ya'll, Happy Thanksgiving to the US readers!

3 comments:

melanie said...

Are you sure you aren't my long lost sister? First the dishcloth cotton and now the pumpkin pie! The cardigan is looking great!

June said...

Mel, That's pretty funny, isn't it?! Ok so which quiz do we take next? - Thanks for the compliments, my camera is being a pain, and my background is pretty lame - oh well!

jenknits said...

June, the cardigan is looking scrumptious! You're almost done!