Sunday, November 20, 2005

I'm in Tune to the Season -

You Are Pumpkin Pie

You're the perfect combo of uniqueness and quality
Those who like you are looking for something (someone!) special



Ok, so seriously now. . . This was just too perfect not to post! I finished sleeve #2 and before I could talk myself out of it, I ripped back sleeve #1. So I am now trying to figure out where the heck I am in the pattern! The yellow thread is dmc thread I used to pick up a row to rip back to - I didn't see it until I posted this picture of course!





See Ya'll, Happy Thanksgiving to the US readers!

2 comments:

June said...

Mel, That's pretty funny, isn't it?! Ok so which quiz do we take next? - Thanks for the compliments, my camera is being a pain, and my background is pretty lame - oh well!

jenknits said...

June, the cardigan is looking scrumptious! You're almost done!